ABOUT THE MATCH
Match Prediction: The 9th match of Super Smash, which is going to be played between Wellington and Otago, will be held at Basin Reserve – Wellington, New Zealand. The telecast of the match will begin from 8:40 AM (local time),
TOSS PREDICTION & Match Prediction
In the previous 4 matches, the toss winning team had chosen to bat first and won the matches. Wellington also played one match here and registered a win. So, as per the trend, the toss winning team will likely to bat first
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will be totally in favor of batsmen. In previous matches, it was evident that the team batting first won the matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Wellington
MG Bracewell, DP Conway, MA Pollard, R Ravindra, JDS Neesham, MJ Nofal, JD Gibson, OR Newton, JS Patel, HK Bennett, LV van Beek
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Otago
Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, Finnie, Kitchen, Rippon, Smith, Duffy (c), Chu, Rae
MATCH PREVIEW & Match Prediction
- Wellington Firebirds had a good start in this season as they won their first match.
- MG Bracewell’s impressive hitting Jeetan Patel, who claimed 3 wickets, and impressed everyone with his bowling skills.
- But they lost the 2nd match by 24 runs, so we are hoping they will perform well in this match.
- Otago had a good start this season, winning two matches back-to-back, which placed them on the top of the points table.
- They won the first two matches owing to the performance of the batting unit, including Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, and Finnie,
- Smith, meanwhile, took 7 wickets in the two matches.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Match Prediction: Otago is at the top of the table performance-wise. It is the best team so far, so we can expect Otago Volts to win this match as well.