PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Dream 11 Predictions: This pitch will be totally in favor of batsmen. In previous matches, it was evident that the team batting first won the matches.
- Wellington Firebirds had a good start in this season as they won their first match.
- MG Bracewell’s impressive hitting Jeetan Patel, who claimed 3 wickets, and impressed everyone with his bowling skills
- But they lost the 2nd match by 24 runs, so we are hoping they will perform well in this match
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Wellington
MG Bracewell, DP Conway, MA Pollard, R Ravindra, JDS Neesham, MJ Nofal, JD Gibson, OR Newton, JS Patel, HK Bennett, LV van Beek
- Otago had a good start this season, winning two matches back-to-back, which placed them on the top of the points table.
- They won the first two matches owing to the performance of the batting unit, including Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, and Finnie,
- Smith, meanwhile, took 7 wickets in the two matches
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Otago
Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, Finnie, Kitchen, Rippon, Smith, Duffy (c), Chu, Rae
Dream 11 Predictions FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Andrew Fletcher
- Michael Bracewell
- Neil Broom (c)
- Hamish Rutherford
- Anaru Kitchen
- Tom Blundell
- Devon Conway
- Jeetan Patel
- Ollie Newton
- Nathan Smith (VC)
- Jacob Duffy