ABOUT THE MATCH
The 7th super smash match is in between Auckland and Otago this will be their second head to head match and the match is going to be held at University Oval, Dunedin and the match telecasting will begin from 4:10 PM(local time). However, in the first match, Otago had defeated Auckland
the pitch of University Oval is known to have a good even surface, the toss winning team will choose to bowl first as per the trend
weather will be playing a crucial role in the matches had played here and this pitch is also known for the low and slow surface and the pitch will be in the favor for the team who bowls first
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Auckland Aces
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Craig Cachopa (c), Mark Chapman, Sean Solia, Corey Anderson, Ronnie Hira, William Somerville, Kyle Jamieson, Mitchell McClenaghan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Otago Volts
Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, Finnie, Kitchen, Rippon, Smith, Duffy (c), Chu, Rae
- The opening will be played by the star players Martin Guptill and Colin Munro.
- In the last match, the latter had managed to score only 5 runs. Glen Phillips who had a massive knock of 106 runs aces are hoping the same performance in the match.
- Team eyes are mostly on Mitchell McClenaghan who took 2 wickets in the last meeting with Otago
- There is an excellent start from the Otago team they put themselves in the top of the point table
- after the 2 matches but when these to teams meet each other Aces will be considered as underdogs.
- from the total 2 matches, smith had taken total 7 wickets
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
expecting a better performance from the Aces its tough match to call but everyone is thinking that Aces will rise in this match and defeat the Otagos time