ABOUT THE MATCH
The 14th match of Super Smash is scheduled between Northern Knights vs Otago and the match will be held on 29th December 2019 at Molyneux Park – Alexandra, New Zealand, and live telecast will begin from 8:40 AM (local time).
This is the second match for both the teams. Both had previously met once and Volts had won that match.
If we look at the last 4 matches of Super Smash on this pitch, the side bowling first won the matches, and with the pitch remaining the same for this match, the toss winning team is expected to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch completely favors batsmen and a score of 140-150 runs can be expected in this match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Knights
Daniel Flynn, Dean Brownlie(c), Joe Carter, Ish Sodhi, Anton Devcich, Tim Seifert(wk), Scott Kuggeleijn, Brett Randell, Daryl Mitchell, Brett Hampton, Anurag Verma
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Otago Volts
Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Jacob Duffy(c), Josh Finnie, Michael Rae, Nick Kelly, Nathan G Smith, Dean Foxcroft, Max Chu(wk)
MATCH PREVIEW 2019-20
- Northern Knights are now going through a bad time because they have won only 1 match out of 4.
- Batsmen like TL Seifert and Randell have been performing well in the last 2 matches
- The other batsmen like Brownie, Flynn are yet to deliver.
- The Otago stands 2nd in the points table.
- N Broom, NF Kelly, Dean Foxcroft are scoring well for the team and bowlers like N Smith, Duffy, and Rippon picking up wickets.
- The bowling unit in the squad is now led by Smith.
- Though the team is on track, they have to concentrate on the bowling unit
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Otago’s are likely to register a win against Northern Knights, who are likely to miss the opportunity of winning as they are yet to discover and exhibit their full potential.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.