ABOUT THE MATCH
The Melbourne Renegades and Sydney Thunders Women will face each other in the 53rd fixture of Women’s Big Bash League 2019 at Junction Oval, Melbourne on 1st December 2019.
Sydney Thunders won by 3 runs in their first encounter with Melbourne Renegades. They have so far won 5 matches in this season and are placed sixth in the points table.
On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades won by 6 wickets against Stars in the last match. They have so far won 7 matches in this season and are placed fourth on the points table.
The junction Oval is a batting pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Junction Oval is in favor of batsmen and is likely to give huge scores to the batting side.
The Weather forecast shows a bit cloudy in Melbourne with the possibility of rain during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades Women
Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Anna Lanning, Danielle Wyatt, Chamari Athapaththu, Jessica Duffin (c), Josephine Dooley (wk), Courtney Webb, Carly Leeson, Lea Tahuhu, Molly Strano
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Thunder Women
Rachael Haynes (c), Samantha Bates, Hannah Darlington, Alex Blackwell, Rachel Priest (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Rene Farrell, Naomi Stalenberg, Lisa Griffith, Saskia Horley, Phoebe Litchfield
Melbourne Renegades Women
- Melbourne Renegades started the season with defeats but made a comeback in the further matches.
- They won their last match by six wickets against Melbourne Starts.
- J Duffin leads the team to the winning ways with her 76 off 52 in the last match.
- Anna Lanning and D Wyatt are set to open the innings.
- Skipper J Duffin, C Webb, G Wareham and J Dooley will form the middle order.
- Lea Tahuhu, D Wyatt, Molly Strano, Maitlan Brown, C Leeson and G Wareham will form the batting attack.
- Melbourne Renegades are likely to go with the same winning Xl in this match too.
Sydney Thunder Women
- Sydney Thunders won by 18 runs against Stars in the last match after facing a tie with Strikers.
- Alex Blackwell’s 65 helped Thunders to win over Melbourne Stars.
- The top-order is set to retire at the end of this Women’s Big Bash League 2019 season.
- R Priest and Naomi Stalenberg are set to open the innings to their side.
- Alex Blackwell, Rachael Haynes, Phoebe Litchfield and Saskia Horley will be the following line-up.
- Shabnim Ismail, Rene Farrell, Samantha Bates, H Darlington, Lisa Griffith will be the key bowler.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Melbourne Renegades are in a great form and are likely to win against Thunder in their second meet of the season.
Click here for Fantasy picks.