PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Junction Oval is in favor of batsmen and is likely to give huge scores to the batting side.
The Weather forecast shows a bit cloudy in Melbourne with the possibility of rain during the match.
Melbourne Renegades Women
- Melbourne Renegades started the season with defeats but made a comeback in the further matches.
- They won their last match by six wickets against Melbourne Starts.
- J Duffin leads the team to the winning ways with her 76 off 52 in the last match.
- Anna Lanning and D Wyatt are set to open the innings.
- Skipper J Duffin, C Webb, G Wareham and J Dooley will form the middle order.
- Lea Tahuhu, D Wyatt, Molly Strano, Maitlan Brown, C Leeson and G Wareham will form the batting attack.
- Melbourne Renegades are likely to go with the same winning Xl in this match too.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades Women
Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Anna Lanning, Danielle Wyatt, Chamari Athapaththu, Jessica Duffin (c), Josephine Dooley (wk), Courtney Webb, Carly Leeson, Lea Tahuhu, Molly Strano
Sydney Thunder Women
- Sydney Thunders won by 18 runs against Stars in the last match after facing a tie with Strikers.
- Alex Blackwell’s 65 helped Thunders to win over Melbourne Stars.
- The top-order is set to retire at the end of this Women’s Big Bash League 2019 season.
- R Priest and Naomi Stalenberg are set to open the innings to their side.
- Alex Blackwell, Rachael Haynes, Phoebe Litchfield and Saskia Horley will be the following line-up.
- Shabnim Ismail, Rene Farrell, Samantha Bates, H Darlington, Lisa Griffith will be the key bowler.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Thunder Women
Rachael Haynes (c), Samantha Bates, Hannah Darlington, Alex Blackwell, Rachel Priest (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Rene Farrell, Naomi Stalenberg, Lisa Griffith, Saskia Horley, Phoebe Litchfield
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Thunder Women 53rd T20ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- R Priest
- A Lanning
- J Duffin
- A Blackwell
- P Litchfield
- D Wyatt
- S Molineux
- H Darlington
- M Strano
- M Brown
- S Bates
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*