ABOUT THE MATCH
The Australia tour of India’s first ODI match of India vs Australia is scheduled to be played on January 14th, 2020, at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India The live telecast of the match will begin from 1:30 PM(local time).
After winning a comprehensive T-20 match against SriLanka India is going enter this match with confidence. Last time at Australia tour of India in 2018 Australia had registered a terrific win with 3-2.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Wankhede Stadium pitch is expected to be good for a batsman with some help for slow bowling in the match progress.
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS AUS 1st ODI
- India is infill form after comprehensive T-20 wins against West Indies, Bangladesh, and SriLanka.
- Now India is has a First-class top order with openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan along with them Kohli is coming to make a huge run in the scoreboard.
- It is interesting to see the Kl Rahul who was in the form from past matches will be occupying the middle order along with Shreyas Iyer.
- Bhumrah’s comeback filled with confidence along with him Mohammed Shami will be bowling.
- Australia is expected to be the lead spinner along with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja who has been decent.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(wk), Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah
- Australi is very confident about their team after the wins against New Zealand, Pakistan and Srilanka.
- The powerful Combo David Warner and Aron Finch are going to Open the batting Innings this both proved them in the IPL.
- Steve Smith is going to cover the middle order along with Marnus Labuschagne.
- Pat Cummins one of the main players in the bowling unit will be sharing the ball with Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood.
- Another bowler Adam Zampa also in the squad who proved himself by troubling the India batsman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(wk), D’Arcy Short, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson/Josh Hazlewood.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Rohit Sharma(VC)
- David Warner(c)
- Virat Kohli
- Steve Smith
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Alex Carey
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Pat Cummins
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mitchell Starc
- Kuldeep Yadav.
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*