ABOUT THE MATCH
BBL 2019-20: The Big Bash League’s 5th match is scheduled to take place between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars on 20th December and it will be held at Carrara Oval – Gold Coast, Australia. The match telecast will begin from 1:40 PM (local team).
TOSS PREDICTION FOR BBL 2019-20
The toss winning team will choose to bowl first because there will be no noticeable change in the pitch after the first innings. At this venue, 2 out of 3 matches were won by the team which fielded first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS FOR BBL 2019-20
Three BBL matches were played on this pitch last year in which one win was registered by the team batting first and two were won by the teams which chose to bowl first.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat
Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Mitch Swepson, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars
Nic Maddinson, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane
- Brisbane had made some changes in their squad line-up
- as they left out Brendon McCullum, Brendan Doggett, and Alex Ross.
- AB de Villiers, Zahir Khan, Tom Banton, Ben Laughlin, and Cameron Gannon are the new faces in this team.
- This team left out players like Dwayne Bravo, Michael Beer, Travis Dean, Liam Bowe, Scott Boland, Evan Gulbis, and Jackson Bird.
- They have welcomed Dale Steyn, Pat Brown, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchcliffe, Lance Morris, Nick Larkin, and Tom O’Connell.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM OF BBL 2019-20
Melbourne Stars is likely to win the clash.