PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Three BBL matches were played on this pitch last year in which one win was registered by the team batting first and two were won by the teams which chose to bowl first.
- Brisbane had made some changes in their squad line-up
- as they left out Brendon McCullum, Brendan Doggett, and Alex Ross.
- AB de Villiers, Zahir Khan, Tom Banton, Ben Laughlin, and Cameron Gannon are the new faces in this team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat
Tom Banton, Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Mitch Swepson, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan
- This team left out players like Dwayne Bravo, Michael Beer, Travis Dean, Liam Bowe, Scott Boland, Evan Gulbis, and Jackson Bird.
- They have welcomed Dale Steyn, Pat Brown, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchcliffe, Lance Morris, Nick Larkin, and Tom O’Connell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Stars
Nic Maddinson, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell (c), Peter Handscomb (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Daniel Worrall, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane
CRICKET PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Ben Dunk
- Chris Lynn
- Sam Heazlett
- Hilton Cartwright
- Glenn Maxwell (c)
- Marcus Stoinis (VC)
- Ben Cutting
- Peter Handscomb
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Adam Zampa
- Zahir Khan