ABOUT THE MATCH
The 22nd fixture of Women’s Super Smash 2019-20 is between Wellington Blaze and Northern Spirit at Basin Reserve in Wellington.
According to the previous stats of the ground, the team which has chased has won most of the matches. So, whoever wins the toss will choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Basin Reserve has posted a record of 150+ runs in both the matches. And the pitch has always favored the batsman. The average 1st batting team’s score of this tournament is 132 runs.
The conditions for the day look good and the good news for the cricketing fans is that no rain is expected during the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Wellington Blaze
Rachel Priest (WK), Rebecca Burns, Sophie Devine (C), Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Thamsyn Newton, Liz Green-Perry, Jess Kerr, Maneka Singh, Deanna Doughty.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Spirit
Katie Gurrey, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Felicity Leydon-Davis (C), Kate Anderson, Lucy Boucher, Eimear Richardson, Olivia Lobb (WK), Lily Mulivai, Charlotte Sarsfield, Carolyn Esterhuizen, Lauren Heaps.
MATCH PREVIEW | Women’s Super Smash 2019-20
- As Wellington Blaze have an added home advantage, they will look to seize this opportunity.
- They are in prime form and have won all the seven matches they have played.
- They have also proved that why they are the No.1 side of this edition.
- Northern spirit needs some excellent cricket in order to make it to the top 3.
- Spirit’s have lost all the three matches in their opening round.
- They need to look for an alternative to make it into the top 3.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
In this encounter, the unstoppable Wellington Blaze have a clear edge over the Northern Spirit.
Click Here For Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.