ABOUT THE MATCH
The 22nd fixture of Women’s Super Smash 2019-20 is between Wellington Blaze and Northern Spirit at Basin Reserve in Wellington.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Basin Reserve has posted a record of 150+ runs in both the matches. And the pitch has always favored the batsman. And the average 1st score of this tournament is 132 runs.
And the conditions for the day looks good and the good news for the cricketing fans is there is no rain expected for the match. We can witness a full match.
MATCH PREVIEW | Women’s Super Smash 2019-20
- Wellington Blaze have an added advantage of home. And they look to seize this opportunity.
- They are in their prime form and they have won all the seven matches they have played.
- And they have proved that Why there is the No.1 side of this edition.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Wellington Blaze
Rachel Priest (WK), Rebecca Burns, Sophie Devine (C), Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Thamsyn Newton, Liz Green-Perry, Jess Kerr, Maneka Singh, Deanna Doughty.
- Northern spirit needs some excellent cricket in order to make it to the top 3.
- Spirit’s have lost all the three matches in their opening round.
- They to look for an alternative way to make it into the top 3.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Spirit
Katie Gurrey, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Felicity Leydon-Davis (C), Kate Anderson, Lucy Boucher, Eimear Richardson, Olivia Lobb (WK), Lily Mulivai, Charlotte Sarsfield, Carolyn Esterhuizen, Lauren Heaps.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Bernadine Bezuidenhout (VC)
- Katie Gurrey
- Maddy Green
- Rebecca Burns
- Sophie Devine (C)
- Felicity Leydon-Davis
- Kate Anderson
- Leigh Kasperek
- Deanna Doughty
- Jess Kerr
- Carolyn Esterhuizen
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*