ABOUT THE MATCH
Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Renegades are playing against each other for the second time in the BBL.
Sydney Sixers, who won their last match, are now in the 2nd position on the points table. Melbourne Renegades lost against Hobart Hurricanes in the previous match. They are currently in the last position on the points table.
The toss winning team will choose to bowl first to restrict the batsmen to a low target.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch looks like a well-balanced one. Batsmen don’t have to struggle to get runs on the board.
And the conditions for the matchday looks pleasant, and there is no rain predicted for this match
- They won the previous match against Brisbane Heat by 8 wickets.
- Almost all bowlers bowled well in the last match.
- Jackson Bird picked up 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
- Both the openers, James Vince and Josh Philippe, scored brilliant half-centuries.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS
Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Josh Philippe (wk), Da Hughes, James Vince, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Jackson Bird, Steve O’Keefe.
- They lost their last match by 4 runs against the Hobart Hurricanes team.
- Mohammad Nabi played a top-notch innings with 63 runs off just 30 balls.
- Shaun Marsh also hit a brilliant 56 runs, which included 4 fours and 4 sixes.
- Cameron Boyce bowled well and picked up 2 wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Beau Webster, Alex Doolan(wk), Marcus Harris, Aaron Finch(c), Dan Christian, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Richardson, Jack Wildermuth, Samit Patel, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 11
- SYDNEY SIXERS Won– 6
- MELBOURNE RENEGADES Won- 5
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SYDNEY SIXERS – W W L NR L
MELBOURNE RENEGADES – L W W L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SYDNEY SIXERS – James Vince
MELBOURNE RENEGADES – Mohammad Nabi
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 3:40 PM IST
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By comparing the current form and squad, Sydney Sixers have more chances to win this match.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.