ABOUT THE MATCH
Brisbane Heat and Sydney Sixers are playing against each other for the second time in the BBL. Brisbane Heat lost their previous match and hold the 7th position on the points table.
Sydney Sixers registered a 21-run win against Melbourne Stars in the previous match. They are placed second on the points table.
The toss winning team will choose to bat first and try to put up a challenging total.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch, which looks well-balanced, will help spinners in picking up early wickets. there is a slight possibility of rain on the match day.
- They lost their previous match against Melbourne Renegades by 44 runs.
- Brisbane Heat captain Chris Lynn played a top-notch inning, scoring 41 runs in only 15 balls.
- Sam Heazlett scored a brilliant 56 in the last match.
- Ben Laughlin picked up 3 wickets in his four-over spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Marnus Labuschagne, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn (c), Matt Renshaw, AB de Villiers, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Josh Lalor, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, James Pattinson.
- They won their previous match wif teh DLS-method by 21 runs.
- Captain Moises Henriques scored a brilliant 72 in their last match.
- Steve Smith will be playing in the BBL after a terrific performance against India in ODIs.
- Ben Dwarshuis picked up 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS
James Vince, Steve Smith, Moises Henriques (c), Josh Philippe (wk), Da Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood, Steve O’Keefe.
HEAD TO HEAD:
BRISBANE HEAT – 2
SYDNEY SIXERS – 8
Draw – 1
No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
BRISBANE HEAT– L L W L W
SYDNEY SIXERS – W L NR L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
BRISBANE HEAT – Chris Lynn
SYDNEY SIXERS – Moises Henriques
TV – Sony Six
Online– Foxtel sports
Match Timings – 6: 10 PM IST/GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Currently, Sydney Sixers is in the second position with more wins than Brisbane Heat, so they are the favorites.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.