ABOUT THE MATCH | NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner, Ajaz Patel, Trent Boult.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: NZ VS IND
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Prithvi Shaw scored maximum average runs of 89 from the last 5 matches with a strike rate of 142.66.
- From the New Zealand setup, Kane Williamson has the highest strike rate of 94.09 and Tom Blundell with and impressive average of 68 runs.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Virat Kohli is not performing well in the last 3 matches but somehow managed to hit maximum runs of 84.6.
- Ross Taylor scored the maximum average runs of 70.8 with a strike rate of 102.03.
TOP ORDER AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Indian Team looks good in both Top and Middle Order. But they need to come up with a game plan in order to beat the inform Kiwis.
TOP 3 BOWLERS | NZ VS IND
- Tim Southee took the most number of wickets 28, which is highest among all the bowlers.
- Highest wicket-taker for India team, Ishant Sharma will miss this match.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- India team is taking more wickets at an average of 19 and both the teams look equal in terms of the average economy rate of 2.83 and 2.71
The New Zealand team won the first test match by selecting a bowl first. So the toss winning team might have the probability to choose bowl first and repeat the magic.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor bowlers. Pace bowlers can use the bounce on this pitch to pick wickets. Batsmen have to struggle while scoring runs in first and second innings.
MATCH PREVIEW | NZ VS IND
- They registered a huge victory of 10 wickets against the India team in the first test match.
- Tim Southee bowled brilliantly in both the innings and took 9 wickets.
- Kane Williamson played a top-notch innings by scoring 89 runs in their first innings.
- Trent Boult did the all-rounder performance by scoring 38 runs as a batsman and took 4 wickets as a bowler.
- India team faced their first defeat against the New Zealand team in the ICC Test Championship.
- Mayank Agarwal has given a good start to the team in both the innings by scoring a total of 92 runs.
- Ajinkya Rahane also played an important inning in both the innings of a pressure match.
- Ishant Sharma took a 5 wicket haul in the first innings of the New Zealand team.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 111
- NEW ZEALAND Won – 50
- INDIA Won – 55
- Draw – 1
- No- Result – 5
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
India: W L L L L
New Zealand: L W W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India: Ajinkya Rahane, Mayank Agarwal
New Zealand: Kane Williamson, Tim Southee
- TV – Star Sports, Sky Sport NZ
- Live streaming – Hotstar
- Match Timings – 4:00 AM IST/ 10:30 PM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Indian team looks good in both Top and Middle Order but the Kiwis are in their top form and they will look to continue their dominant performance in this test too. However, New Zealand is the favorites for this game – And India needs to come up with a serious game plan in order to pull off a win against the strong Kiwis setup.
Click Here for the Dream11 Predictions for New Zealand vs India 2nd Test.