PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch Sir Vivian Richards Stadium is good for batting and there is something for the bowlers also especially the spin bowlers. Although the wicket is good for batting, the wicket may slow down. Batting will be comparatively easy in the first half.
The temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 71%. Few showers are forecasted in Antigua throughout the day. There is a 50% chance of rain.
WEST INDIES WOMEN
- Natasha McLean and Stacy-Ann King will open the innings
- Shemaine Campbelle, skipper Stafanie Taylor and Chedean Nation will follow
- Anisa Mohammed, skipper Stafanie Taylor, Aaliyah Alleyne will form the attack
- Shawnisha Hector was a bit expensive giving away 19 runs in her 2 overs and might get axed
- Chinelle Henry is slightly doubtful for the fixture and will be replaced by Shabika Gajnabi.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES WOMEN
Chedean Nation(w), Anisa Mohammed, Natasha McLean, Stacy-Ann King, Shemaine Campbelle, Stafanie Taylor(c), Kyshona Knight, Sheneta Grimmond, Chinelle Henry/S Gajnabi, Shawnisha Hector, Aaliyah Alleyne
- Mithali Raj would have been extremely upset with the way her side played in the last game.
- There will not be any change in the team for the upcoming match.
- Priya Punia and Jemimah Rodriguez will pair up to open the innings
- Punam Raut, skipper Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, and Deepti Sharma will form the middle order
- Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma, and Shikha Pandey will form the attack
- Smriti Mandhana is fully fit but might remain at the bench following the jet-lag
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA WOMEN
Taniya Bhatia(w), Shikha Pandey, Punam Raut, Mithali Raj(c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Priya Punia, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Poonam Yadav
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR WEST INDIES WOMEN VS INDIA WOMEN 2nd ODI | INDIA WOMEN TOUR OF WEST INDIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- N McLean
- P Punia
- J Rodrigues
- C Nation
- S Taylor
- D Sharma
- S Pandey
- A Mohammed
- J Goswami
- P Yadav
- E Bisht
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*