ABOUT THE MATCH
After making a clean sweep in the T20I series, Pakistan is all set for another win. The hosts have taken a 1-0 lead in the two-match ODI series against Bangladesh and will look to seal it with another win in the final ODI which is set to take place on Monday at the same venue.
Bangladesh Women is yet to register a win on the tour. They lost the T20I series by 3-0 and are on the verge of losing the 2-match ODI series also.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Both the teams will be playing at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. In all four games of this series, the chasing side failed to win a single game.
It’s a slow track and it provides plenty of help for spinners. The pitch gets slow in the second half, so chasing will be a tricky call in this condition.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN WOMEN
Sana Mir, Aliya Riaz, Nashra Sandhu, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Diana Baig, Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH WOMEN
Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Fargana Hoque, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Rumana Ahmed (c), Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Akhter, Nigar Sultana (wk), Salma Khatun, Murshida Khatun
- N Khan and Sidra Ameen will open the innings for Pakistan, followed by J Khan, Skipper Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail and Aliya Riaz.
- Changes are not expected in the final match.
- Skipper Bismah Maroof, Omaima Sohail and Aliya Riaz will bat in the middle order
- Nashra Sandhu, Diana Baig, Sana Mir, and Sadia Iqbal will look after the bowling department.
- Not a single combination has worked for Bangladesh Women, and they might stick with the same playing 11.
- Murshida Khatun and Sharmin Akhter are likely to open the innings, followed by Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed and Nigar Sultana.
- However, Jahanara Alam, Panna Ghosh, Nahida Akhter will lead the pace attack.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Pakistan Women have been leading so far and will be the favorites to win in this final encounter too.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.