PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The thunderstorms that prevented play in the penultimate game of the series are due to abate just after lunchtime in Singapore. From then on, it is set fair for the day – though the chance of rain will continue to hover around 20 percent.
The Singapore pitch has been balanced and, crucially, consistent too. There is something in it for the batsmen and the bowlers.
- Singapore has handed out five T20 international debuts in this series as they continue to make their first steps in the format.
- Neither Aahan Gopinath Achar or Anitra Dutta made a big impression last time out, however, so those changes could be reversed.
- Singapore bounced back from defeat to Nepal failing to defend 151/3 in the wake of a Paras Khadka onslaught – by beating Zimbabwe when these teams last met.
- Tim David and Manpreet Singh both hit 41 in a total of 181/9 before Amjad Mahboob’s 2-20 helped them restrict Zimbabwe to 177/7 from 18 overs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Singapore
Rohan Rangarajan, Navin Param, Tim David, Manpreet Singh (wk), Surendran Chandramohan, Janak Prakash, Aryaman Sunil, Sidhant Singh, Vinoth Baskaran, Amjad Mahboob (c), Selladore Vijayakumar
- Zimbabwe is building for the future whatever that might hold given their current ICC suspension and they have beaten Nepal twice so far, either side of defeat to Singapore.
- Brian Chari, Richard Ngarava, Daniel Jakiel, and William Mashinge have all made their Zimbabwe T20i debuts in this series.
- Zimbabwe has beaten Nepal twice but lost to Singapore in between those victories.
- Sean Williams has been in excellent form, taking 2-19 in the first game as Zimbabwe restricted Nepal to 132/6 before winning by five wickets.
- He then scored 66 from 35 balls against the hosts, but Zimbabwe finished four runs short of Singapore’s 181/9 in a match reduced to 18 overs.
- They bounced back last time out, however, as Williams scored 53 in a total of 160/6 and took 3-21 as they held Nepal to 120/9 in reply.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Zimbabwe
Brian Chari, Regis Chakabva, Tinotenda Mutombodzi, Sean Williams (c), Timycen Maruma, Ryan Burl, Richmond Mutumbami (wk), Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Neville Madziva, Tony Munyonga
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Singapore vs Zimbabwe 6th T20 MATCH IN SINGAPORE T20I TRI-NATION SERIES 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Tim David (vc)
- Ryan Burl
- Richmond Mutumbami
- Richard Ngarava
- Surendran Chandramohan
- Jakan Prakash
- Manpreet Singh
- Amjad Mahboob
- Regis Chakabva
- Sean Williams (c)
- Tendai Chatara
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own*