PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch looks to be a balanced pitch for the batsmen as well as bowlers. Spinners can create breakthroughs as was seen in the last game.
- The side is expected to come up with an unchanged side after securing a win in the previous game.
- MV Hodge and K Powell are likely to open the innings against Canada.
- A Jangoo, D Thomas and A Saunders and R Cornwall will comprise the middle order.
- J Campbell, S Berridge, T Warde, and R Cornwall will form the bowling attack.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF the Leeward Islands
Kieran Powell, Amir Jangoo, Montcin Hodge, Devon Thomas, Akeem Saunders, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jahmar Hamilton, Terrance Warde, Jason Campbell, Sheeno Berridge, Jeremiah Louis
- Kanwarpal Tathgur will lead the side in this season.
- Skipper Kanwarpal Tathgur, Jeet Mehta and H Sekhon look to be the opening batsmen in this encounter.
- Harsh Thaker, Kanwar Mann, Shreyas Movva are middle-order batsmen
- Sana ur Rehman, Nauman Zafar, Harmandeep Singh are the seamers in the squad
- Shahid Amhedzai is the key spinner alongside Nitish Kumar, Yax Patel, Arsalan Khan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Canada
Harrobindeep Sikhon, Nitish Kumar, Jeet Mehta, Harsh Thaker, Kanwarpal Tathgur, Ali Khan, Nauman Zafar, Yax Patel, Shahid Ahmadzai, Shreyas Movva, Rayyan Pathan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Leeward Islands vs Canada 2nd Match SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- D Thomas (C)
- K Corbin
- M Hodge
- A Jangoo
- N Kumar
- R Cornwall (VC)
- A Khan
- J Louis
- J Campbell
- A Jordan
- L Joseph
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*