PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Indore is a batting pitch, and we can expect some huge scoring around the park and the ground has short boundaries and the batsman can face some heat off the bounce too.
And the climate at Indore is just perfect and there should be no interruption in the game.
- Currently, team India leads the Test Championship table.
- Indian Skipper Virat Kohli is back into the practice session. After resting for the T20 matches, he is back after a short vacation.
- Hit-Man will look to continue the same form as a top-order batsman in Test cricket.
- Team India has won all 5 matches which they have played in the Test Championship.
- Rohit Sharma played a brilliant inning of 212 in his recent test game and anchored the innings, where India won by 202 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
- Bangladesh will miss their key all-rounder and captain Shakib-al-Hasan, as he was suspended from playing.
- Another key player for Bangladesh Soumya Sarkar is also absent.
- Bangladesh has not played a single match in the Test Championship, and their first match is going to be against the table toppers.
- Bangladesh will look to give a tough fight and with a proper plan and proper Xl, they have a chance to snap a win against India.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Shadnam Islam, Liton Das, Mominul Haque (c), Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Nayeem Hasan
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR INDIA VS BANGLADESH, 1st Test ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Mushfiqur Rahim (VC)
- Mohammed Shami
- Virat Kohli
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Taijul Islam
- Mominul Haque
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*