ABOUT THE MATCH
India will take on Bangladesh for the 1st match of the two-Test series on November 14 to 18 at Indore’s Holkar Stadium.
Team India will look to continue their supremacy against the Tiger’s (Bangladesh). Virat Kohli is back in the squad and will take over the captaincy duties. Rohit Sharma has been in excellent form in Test championship matches against West Indies and South Africa.
On the other hand, Bangladesh had a terrible time against India in Tests. They have not won a single test match against India to date. It will be an uphill task for the Bangla boys for their survival in Test Championship.
Whichever team wins the toss will opt to bat first as the Indore wicket is perfect for batting.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Indore is a batting pitch, and we can expect some huge scoring around the park and the ground has short boundaries and the batsman can face some heat off the bounce too.
And the climate at Indore is just perfect and there should be no interruption in the game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Shadnam Islam, Liton Das, Mominul Haque (c), Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Taijul Islam, Nayeem Hasan
- Currently, team India leads the Test Championship table.
- Indian Skipper Virat Kohli is back into the practice session. After resting for the T20 matches, he is back after a short vacation.
- Hit-Man will look to continue the same form as a top-order batsman in Test cricket.
- Team India has won all 5 matches which they have played in the Test Championship.
- Rohit Sharma played a brilliant inning of 212 in his recent test game and anchored the innings, where India won by 202 runs.
- Bangladesh will miss their key all-rounder and captain Shakib-al-Hasan, as he was suspended from playing.
- Another key player for Bangladesh Soumya Sarkar is also absent.
- Bangladesh has not played a single match in the Test Championship, and their first match is going to be against the table toppers.
- Bangladesh will look to give a tough fight and with a proper plan and proper Xl, they have a chance to snap a win against India.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Team India are the favorites in this encounter, and they are in supremely great form and have a great chance of winning this game.
Click here for Fantasy picks.