PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Dubai International Cricket Ground is generally a batting wicket. The pitch has something in it for everyone including pacers and spinners.
The weather is expected to be hot in Dubai with zero chances of rain. Being a day-night game, the dew is expected to play a part in the game.
- Hong Kong’s performance in the tournament was average with three wins out of six matches.
- They won their previous match against Nigeria with a huge margin of five wickets.
- Waqas Barkat, Mohammad Ghazanfar, and the skipper, Aizaz Khan picked two wickets each while Kyle Christie and Ehsan Khan got one apiece.
- Simandeep Singh’s play was disappointing in a couple of matches.
- As there are no other options in the team, he would expect to play in this match as well.
- The bowling unit of Hong Kong has performed well and will hope to continue in the same way in this match too.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hong Kong
Nizakat Khan, Aizaz Khan (C), Kinchit Shah, Waqas Barkat, Simandeep Singh, Scott McKenchie (WK), Haroon Arshad, Nasrulla Rana, Kyle Christie, Ehsan Khan, and Mohammad Ghazanfar.
- Oman had a superb outing in this tournament with four out of six wins.
- Sandeep Goud and Khurram Nawaz’s contributions did not help the team much at the lower middle order.
- However, there will not be any changes in the team.
- Bowling department doesn’t require any changes for the coming match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Oman
Khawar Ali, Jatinder Singh, Aqib Ilyas, Zeeshan Maqsood (C), Aamir Kaleem, Suraj Kumar (WK), Khurram Nawaz, Sandeep Goud, Mohammad Nadeem, Bilal Khan, and Fayyaz Butt.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Hong Kong vs Oman, Playoff 4 | ICC WORLD TWENTY20 QUALIFIER ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Scott McKechnie
- Aqib Ilyas
- Jatinder Singh
- Nizakat Khan
- Kinchit Shah(VC)
- Aizaz Khan
- Aamir Kaleem
- Khawar Ali (C)
- A Fayyaz Butt
- Bilal Khan
- Kyle Christie
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*