ABOUT THE MATCH
Durban Heat and Jozi Stars will face each other in the 30th T20I of Mzansi Super League 2019. The match is set to be played on December 10th at Kingsmead, Durban.
Durban Heat has so far won three matches out of 9 matches played this season. With two lost matches and four no results they are placed fourth on the points table.
Moreover, Jozi Stars hasn’t won a single match yet in this season. Out of 9 matches played, they have lost all seven matches they have played in. They are placed at the bottom of the table.
The Kingsmead ground seems to have a well-balanced pitch and the team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Kingsmead supports both batsmen and the bowlers.
The weather is expected to be cloudy with a 70% chance of rain throughout the match. There is a high chance of the match being abandoned without a ball being bowled.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Alex Hales, Wesley Marshall, Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas (c & wk), David Miller, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto, Daryn Dupavillon.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Jozi Stars
Ryan Rickelton, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Aaron Phangiso, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Lizaad Williams.
- Durban Heat has won their last match against Paarl Rocks by 6 wickets and 7 balls to spare.
- Their first encounter with Jozi Stars was washed out.
- Durban Heat has a chance to make their way to the eliminator with a win in this match.
- Their strong batting department led them to win three consecutive matches.
- Durban Heat is likely to go with the same playing XI for their second meeting with Jozi Stars.
- Jozi Stars has faced back to back washouts in the last two matches against Tshwane Spartans and Durban Heat.
- They have tried different combinations but have failed to win even once this season.
- They are out of the tournament.
- They are trying hard to salvage their pride by winning at least one match before exiting this tournament.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Durban Heat is in great form and is likely to win against Jozi Stars in this encounter.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.