PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Kingsmead supports both batsmen and the bowlers.
The weather is expected to be cloudy with a 70% chance of rain throughout the match. There is a high chance of the match being abandoned without a ball being bowled.
- Durban Heat has won their last match against Paarl Rocks by 6 wickets and 7 balls to spare.
- Their first encounter with Jozi Stars was washed out.
- Durban Heat has a chance to make their way to the eliminator with a win in this match.
- Their strong batting department led them to win three consecutive matches.
- Durban Heat is likely to go with the same playing XI for their second meeting with Jozi Star
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Durban Heat
Alex Hales, Wesley Marshall, Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas (c & wk), David Miller, Ravi Bopara, Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kyle Abbott, Malusi Siboto, Daryn Dupavillon.
- Jozi Stars has faced back to back washouts in the last two matches against Tshwane Spartans and Durban Heat.
- They have tried different combinations but have failed to win even once this season.
- They are out of the tournament.
- They are trying hard to salvage their pride by winning at least one match before exiting this tournament.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Jozi Stars
Ryan Rickelton, Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Aaron Phangiso, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Lizaad Williams.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Durban Heat Vs Jozi Stars, MZANSI SUPER LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Dane Vilas
- Alex Hales
- David Miller
- Wihan Lubbe
- Reeza Hendricks
- Temba Bavuma
- Andile Phehlukwayo
- Daniel Christian
- Kyle Abbott
- Malusi Siboto
- Kagiso Rabada
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*