ABOUT THE MATCH
The second T20 match of IND vs SL is scheduled on January 7th, 2020 at Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore, India. The live telecast of the match will begin from 07:00 PM (LOCAL TIME).
After the first match of the T20 series was ruined by rain. Both the teams had an eye on winning the second match. Previously, Sri Lanka whitewashed by Australia with 3-0.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Holkar Stadium has a flat pitch, Bowlers have to struggle a bit on this pitch. It’s a batting Paradise for batsmen.
After a huge rain spoiler at Barsapara Stadium during the first T20 match. Fans can enjoy the match here as there is no chance of rain at Indore Stadium.
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS SL 2nd T20
- After a very good batting performance in the Previous year, Rohit Sharma got rested for this T20 series.
- Shikhar Dhawan will be replacing the place of Rohit Sharma as an opener.
- The Indian Pace Key bowler Jasprit Bumrah also made a come back into the squad.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shikar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
- Sri Lanka all-rounder Angelo Mathews had recalled into the squad.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is also made his come back into the squad.
- Kasun Rajitha was first dropped, then again he is replacing the injured Nuwan Pradeep.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRILANKA
Lasith Malinga (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Avishka Fernando, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Kumara.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- KL Rahul (C)
- Virat Kohli (VC)
- Avishka Fernando
- Washington Sundar
- Shikar Dhawan
- Dhananjaya de Silva
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Navdeep Saini
- Lasith Malinga
- Kusal Perera
- Shardul Thakur
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*