ABOUT THE MATCH
The 3 matches T-20 series of India Vs Srilanka is scheduled on January 5th, 2020 at Barsapara Cricket Stadium – Guwahati, India. the live telecast of the match will begin from 07:00 PM (LOCAL TIME).
After the 2 back to back victories against Bangladesh and West Indies now India is going to play against Sri Lanka. Whereas Srilanka is going to play this series after they defeated by Australia by 3-0.
Last time in Delhi SriLanka had chosen to bowl first and stood in the first position, but now Rohit Sharma wants to bat early so, the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As this stadium having Flat pitch and short boundaries so, we can expect high scores from the batting side because the pitch is totally in the favor of batsman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRILANKA
Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella, Kusal Perera (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga (c), Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Kumara
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS SL 1st T-20
- After some good batting in the recent matches, Rohit Sharma is going to take a break in this match.
- Shikhar Dhawan is back into the team after the long break due to injury he will be replacing in the place of Rohit Sharma.
- The medium-pacer Jasprit Bumrah is also back into the squad.
- Angelo Mathews had recalled into the squad.
- Dhananjaya de Silva is also returning into the squad.
- Kasun Rajitha was initially dropped, but Nuwan Pradeep’s injury means the paceman is back in contention.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
We are going with team India because KL Rahul and Virat Kohli are in the form against West Indies. India could be big winners once more.
Click Here For Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.