ABOUT THE MATCH
The second T20 match of IND vs SL is scheduled to be played on January 7th, 2020 at Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore, India. The live telecast of the match will begin from 07:00 PM (LOCAL TIME).
As the first match of the T20 series was ruined by rain, both the teams will eye winning the second match. Earlier in 2019, Sri Lanka was whitewashed by Australia 3-0.
Last time in Guwahati, Virat Kohli elected to bowl first after winning the toss. The toss winning team is likely to bat first at Indore.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Since Holkar Stadium has a flat pitch, bowlers have to struggle a bit on this pitch. It’s a batting paradise.
There is no likelihood of rain at Indore.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Shikar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRILANKA
Lasith Malinga (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Mendis, Niroshan Dickwella, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Kumara.
MATCH PREVIEW | IND VS SL 2nd T20
- After a very good batting performance in the previous year, Rohit Sharma has been rested for this T20 series.
- Shikhar Dhawan will be replacing Rohit Sharma as an opener.
- The Indian key pace bowler Jasprit Bumrah also makes a comeback into the squad.
- Sri Lanka all-rounder Angelo Mathews has been recalled into the squad.
- Dhananjaya de Silva also makes his comeback into the squad.
- Kasun Rajitha, who was dropped, is replacing the injured Nuwan Pradeep.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
We are going with Team India considering the current form of the team and since the pitch conditions will also help the hosting team.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.