ABOUT THE MATCH
The 35th match of Bangladesh Premier League(BPL) is scheduled between Cumilla Warriors and Sylhet Thunder on 7th January 2020. The match is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh, and the live telecast will begin from 1:00 PM (local time).
This is the first face-off match for both teams this season. The battle is between teams, which are in the 5th and the 7th positions in the points table, and this going to be a crucial match for Sylhet Thunder, which has won 1 out of 11 matches whereas Cumilla Warriors has won 4 out of 9 matches.
As we see the previous matches, the scores of the teams are around 150+ on this pitch. So, the toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITION
The pitches at this stadium are mostly friendly for the batsman than the bowlers. Fast bowlers will look to vary their pace to keep the runs down.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF CUMILLA WARRIORS
Upul Tharanga(c), Stiaan van Zyl, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Yasir Ali, David Wiese, Mahidul Islam Ankon(w), Abu Hider Rony, Sunzamul Islam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYLHET THUNDER
Andre Fletcher(c), Abdul Mazid, Johnson Charles, Mohammad Mithun(w), Sherfane Rutherford, Sohag Gazi, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Delwar Hossain, Nazmul Islam, Naveen-ul-Haq, Ebadot Hossain.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20 PREDICTION
- In the last match against Sylhet Thunder, Cumilla Warriors did not change their team line-up following their nine-wicket loss.
- Now, they are fielding the same line-up against Sylhet Thunder but the batting positions of Upul Tharanga and Soumya Sarkar will be reversed.
- Upul Tharanga will continue as an opener along with the Sabbir Rahman.
- In the last match against Rajshahi Royals Sylhet Thunder gave a tough fight, but Sylhet Thunder loss the match.
- Though they lost a match against Rajshahi Royals by 6 wickets, Andre Fletcher will continue for open batting along with Abdul Mazid.
- All-rounder Nazmul Hossain Milon will play a key role.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
As we see the overall performances of the teams, we are going with the Cumilla Warriors. The batting line-up is very strong and is performing well this season compared to Sylhet Thunder.
Click Here for Dream11 Prediction.