ABOUT THE MATCH
The 36th fixture of Bangladesh Premier League is scheduled between Chattogram Challengers and Rajshahi Royals at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on January 7th.
In BPL so far teams which have fielded first have won most of the matches. So following the trend they might opt to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Pitch at Dhaka is a mix of surprises, There can be turn and bounce and the wicket favors a lot to the batsman too.
And the conditions for the day looks clear and no rain is expected to spoil the match
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Chattogram Challengers
Lendl Simmons, Junaid Siddique, Chadwick Walton, Imrul Kayes (c), Mahmudullah, Nurul Hasan (wk), Rubel Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Kesrick Williams, Ziaur Rahman
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rajshahi Royals
Liton Das, Afif Hossain, Shoaib Malik (c), Irfan Sukkur (wk), Ravi Bopara, Andre Russell, Alok Kapali, Farhad Reza, Mohammad Irfan, Abu Jayed, Kamrul Islam Rabbi
MATCH PREVIEW & MATCH PREDICTION BPL 2019-20
- Challengers skipper Imrul Kayes has returned to captain the team last time out.
- Kesrick Williams has returned to the bowling line-up as Liam Plunkett has faced a short time horror in the last over against Cumilla Warriors.
- One of the star player on the side Universal Boss Chris Gayle is yet to feature for the Challengers.
- Royals skipper Andre Russell has recovered from the injury fastly than expected.
- He will replace Mohammad Nawaz as a straight swap.
- It would be kind of harsh on Nawaz because he has performed well so far.
- Abu Jayed has replaced Taijul Islam in the last two matches and he is likely to provide his services to the team.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both the teams are in excellent form, but Rajshahi Royals come into this encounter with consecutive wins and they will look to keep up their form.
Click Here for Dream11 Predictions.