ABOUT THE MATCH
The 12th match of Super Smash is scheduled between Central Stags vs Wellington Firebirds on December 27 at Pukekura Park – New Plymouth, New Zealand. Its live telecast will begin from 8:40 PM(local time).
Central Districts have played the maximum number of matches and are ranked first in the point table while Firebirds stand in 3rd place.
Taking the previous match into consideration, the chasing team won the match and so the toss winning team will likely choose to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is likely to favor batsman, and we can expect scores of 110-140 and also some wickets from the bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Central Districts
George Worker, Dane Cleaver(wk), Christian Leopard, Tom Bruce(c), K Noema Barnett, Josh Clarkson, Willem Ludick, Ben Wheeler, Seth Rance, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Wellington Firebirds
Hamish Bennett, James Neesham, Michael Bracewell(c), Malcolm Nofal, Devon Conway (wk), Logan van Beek, Michael Pollard, Jamie Gibson, Ollie Newton, Rachin Ravindra, Fraser Colson
MATCH PREVIEW SUPER SMASH 2019
- This team stands first in the points table with 2 wins, 1 loss and 1 no result in matches played until now.
- With strong batting players like D Cleaver, CK Leopard, and GH Worker, the squad can score 180-220 runs.
- K Barnett is justifying his role as an all-rounder for the team by taking 2-3 wickets in every match.
- Firebirds have experienced players like Michael Pollard, who with his batting skills scored prolifically.
- Bracewell and Ravindra are unable to perform well.
- As the performance of Bennett and Newton was average, the major responsibility rests now on them to pull themselves up.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Central Districts are expected to win and are most likely to win the upcoming duel as they have an edge over its competitor.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.