weather will be playing a crucial role in the matches had played here and this pitch is also known for the low and slow surface and the pitch will be in the favor for the team who bowls first
- The opening will be played by the star players Martin Guptill and Colin Munro.
- In the last match, the latter had managed to score only 5 runs. Glen Phillips who had a massive knock of 106 runs aces are hoping the same performance in the match.
- Team eyes are mostly on Mitchell McClenaghan who took 2 wickets in the last meeting with Otago
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Auckland Aces
Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Craig Cachopa (c), Mark Chapman, Sean Solia, Corey Anderson, Ronnie Hira, William Somerville, Kyle Jamieson, Mitchell McClenaghan
- There is an excellent start from the Otago team they put themselves in the top of the point table
- after the 2 matches but when these to teams meet each other Aces will be considered as underdogs.
- from the total 2 matches, smith had taken total 7 wickets
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Otago Volts
Rutherford, Broom, Kelly, Foxcroft, Finnie, Kitchen, Rippon, Smith, Duffy (c), Chu, Rae
CRICKET PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Martin Guptill
- Michael Rippon
- Craig Cachopa’
- Neil Broom (C)
- Nick Kelly
- Dean Foxcroft
- Glenn Phillips (VC)
- Ronnie Hira
- Jacob Duffy
- Michael Rae
- Nathan Smith