ABOUT THE MATCH
Sri Lanka team registered 1 wicket victory against the West Indies team in the first ODI match of the 3-match ODI series. Now they lead the series with 1-0. The second T20I is a must-win match for the West Indies team.
Both the teams look confident with the good batting order. So the toss winning team might have the probability to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
West Indies team is playing at this venue for the first time. This pitch will favor batsmen. The average first innings score on this ground is 245.
- They won the previous nail-biting match by just 1 wicket.
- Isuru Udana bowled well by picking 3 wickets in his 10 overs spell.
- Both the opening batsmen, Avishka Fernando and Dimuth Karunaratne hit a half-century.
- Wanindu Hasaranga scored unbeaten 42 runs and lead the team to the victory.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Avishka Fernando, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Nuwan Pradeep, Isuru Udana, Lakshan Sandakan.
- The West Indies opening batsman Shai Hope scored a brilliant ton in the last match.
- Keemo Paul did an all-rounder performance both with the bat and ball.
- Alzarri Joseph bowled brilliantly by picking 3 wickets.
- Hayden Walsh also took 3 wickets in his 5 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES
Shai Hope (wk), Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard (c), Sunil Ambris, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh, Keemo Paul, Alzarri Joseph, Sheldon Cottrell
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 58
- SRI LANKA WON – 27
- WEST INDIES WON – 28
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 3
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SRI LANKA – L W W W W
WEST INDIES – W W L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SRI LANKA – Avishka Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga
WEST INDIES – Shai Hope, Keemo Paul
- TV channels – Star Sports, Sky Sports Cricket
- Live Streaming – Bet365, Hotstar
- Match Timings – 1:00 AM IST/ 9:00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
The West Indies team lost to Sri Lanka in the last match and they will surely have to come back to retain in the series. And with the explosive batsmen and threatening fast bowlers, they might have a good chance to win this match.
Click Here For Match Prediction.