ABOUT THE MATCH
England will play against the hosts South Africa in their 3rd Test which is going to be held at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth on January 16th.
This is going to be an interesting match as both the teams have equal wins in this series (1-1).
The toss winning team will select to bat first and will score a good total to put some pressure on the opposition team.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
St George’s Park will favor batsmen to score runs in the midday and help bowlers to bowl well in early mornings.
There will be a chance of rain on the fourth day and all the remaining days, the climate will be sunny.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Faf du Plessis (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Dean Elgar, Rassie van der Dussen, Zubayr Hamza, Dwaine Pretorius, Pieter Malan, Anrich Nortje, Vernon Philander, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Rory Burns, Joe Root (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Dominic Bess, Sam Curran, Dominic Sibley, Joe Denly, Jofra Archer, Ollie Pope, Stuart Broad.
- There will be no change in the squad for the 3rd test match.
- Openers Dean Elgar and Pieter Malan are playing well and giving decent starts to the South Africa team.
- Skipper Faf Du Plessis and Quinton de Kock played crucial knocks whenever the team needed.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje, who picked up 5 wickets each in the previous game, are going to be key bowlers.
- Jofra Archer will replace James Anderson in the third Test match.
- Ollie Pope played brilliantly in the last match, so we can expect other good innings from him.
- Ben Stokes, who showed his all-rounder performance with both bat and ball, also won the player of the match in the previous game.
- Both Sam Curran, Stuart Board picked up 3 wickets each in the last match.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Basing on the previous match result and current form, the England team has more chances of winning this game.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.