The 4th match of PSL 2022 is scheduled between Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators on 29th January at the National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan (19:30 IST / 14:00 GMT). Here is Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Karachi Kings Predicted XI:
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam (c), Joe Clarke (wk), Mohammad Nabi, Tom Lammonby, Lewis Gregory, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Taha, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Ilyas
Quetta Gladiators Predicted XI:
Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, Ben Duckett, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c) (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, James Faulkner, Ashir Qureshi, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – KK vs QG
Karachi Kings :
- This will be the 2nd for the Karachi Kings in this tournament – unfortunately, they have lost the 1st game against Multan Sultans.
- Skipper Babar Azam will look to revise their plans against the strong side and they will look to snap their 1st win of this tournament.
- Key players from the King’s camp are Babar Azam, Joe Clarke, and Mohammad Nabi.
- Even Gladiators have lost their first game against Peshawar Zalmi by a huge margin of 5 wickets.
- Skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed might go with the unchanged 11 because they have a solid side on paper.
- Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, and Mohammad Nawaz are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the game will be around 22 and it is going to be tough for players because the humidity levels will be rising as the game progresses.
And the pitch at the venue is expected to be a very dry track – Spinner will get huge assistance and a par score of around 180 is expected.
- Total Matches Played: 12
- Karachi Kings Won: 5
- Quetta Gladiators Won: 7
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators, 4th Match, PSL 2022 MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
This is will be a very crucial one for both sides. Looking at the current strength of both sides on paper, Karachi Kings have a better chance to win this game against Quetta Gladiators.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**