In-form West Indies are all set to take on the tourers England in the 4th T20I game on 30th January at Kensington Oval – Bridgetown, Barbados (01:30 IST / 4:00 GMT). Currently, the Caribbeans are leading the T20I series with 2-1 and it will be interesting to see, whether they can continue the lead or not? Here are West Indies vs England 4th T20 Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
West Indies Predicted XI:
Brandon King, Shai Hope (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Darren Bravo, Rovman Powell, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Romario Shepherd, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell
Jason Roy, Tom Banton (wk), James Vince, Moeen Ali (c), Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Philip Salt, George Garton, Adil Rashid, Tymal Mills, Reece Topley
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – WI vs ENG
- West Indies are in good form and they have an equal contribution from both bowling & batting units.
- They will look to continue their dominance in the 4th T20I and will ensure a series win on their home soil.
- Key players from the West Indies camp are Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, and Jason Holder.
- England was seen struggling in the previous game and that was a concerning factor for them.
- They have dealt with a big blow as Eoin Morgan has been ruled out of the remaining games and in his absence, Moeen Ali has been appointed as the captain.
- Jason Roy, Tom Banton, and Adil Rashid are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday will be around 25 throughout the game and no signs of rain are predicted.
The pitch at this venue is a good batting wicket – Batsmen can take advantage of the shorter boundaries and we can expect huge runs on the board for this game.
- Total Matches Played: 22
- West Indies Won: 13
- England Won: 9
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
West Indies vs England 4th T20I MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
West Indies are in good touch in all the forms and we expect them to win this encounter against England.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**