Islamabad United will face off Quetta Gladiators in Match-18 of the Pakistan Super League, 2022. The match is scheduled to be played on Saturday, 12th February at 8:00 PM IST, at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. Here Is About Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Match Prediction :
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Islamabad United Predicted XI: Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan (c), Azam Khan (wk), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mubasir Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hasan Ali, Waqas Maqsood
Quetta Gladiators Predicted XI: Ahsan Ali, Jason Roy, James Vince, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Shahid Afridi, Luke Wood, Mohammad Nawaz, James Faulkner, Naseem Shah, Ghulam Mudassar
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Match PREVIEW
Islamabad United :
- Islamabad United is currently 2nd in the points table, despite winning 3 out of 5 games.
- With their promising talents in the pool, they will be aiming to clinch the top spot in the standings.
- Stirling, Hales, Munro, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali are the key players for the side.
Quetta Gladiators :
- Quetta Gladiators is currently placed 4th in the points table, despite winning only 2 out of 5 games.
- After losing couple of games in a row, they made a strong comeback against Lahore Qalandars and will be hoping to continue their winning momentum.
- Key players from this camp are Jason Roy, Ahsan Ali, Vince, Mudassar, Faulkner
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday will be around 22° and no signs of rain are predicted.
The surface at Gaddafi Stadium is usually batting-friendly. The batters need to grab the advantage to aim a big total. On the other side, bowlers need to be cautious to find the accurate line and length. Bowling first could be a wise decision.
- Total Matches Played: 14
- Islamabad United Won: 7
- Quetta Gladiators Won: 7
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Both teams seemed to be on track as they are heading the match with winning performances on each side. On the other hand, Islamabad has the upper hand this season with their formidable team. Islamabad United are favorites to win the match against Quetta Gladiators.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**