ABOUT THE MATCH
India will play against New Zealand in its 2nd T20I match, which is scheduled on January 26th, 2020 at Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand.
Currently, Team India is in full form after defeating the Kiwis in the first T20I game and they will look to continue the same momentum in the next game too.
On the other hand, New Zealand is struggling a bit. There’s no doubt about their batting strength but when it comes to bowling they are unable to pull it off. That’s the only area where the Kiwis need to improve.
Team PROBABLE PLAYING XI | IND vs NZ:
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF New Zealand
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert, Colin de Grandhomme, Blair Tickner, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Hamish Bennett.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF India
Rohit Sharma, Kl Rahul, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur
Team And Player Performance Analysis: IND vs NZ
Top Order Analysis:
- Here, we have taken the last 5 matches stats of the top 3 players from both sides.
- When you look at the Indian side, Virat Kohli has an impressive Strike Rate of 164.63.
- And in the New Zealand setup, Martin Guptill looks great with an impressive Strike Rate of 188.26.
Middle Order Analysis:
- When we come to the middle order, both the setups look kind of similar.
- Shreyas Iyer tops the chart from the Indian side with a Strike Rate of 137.67 and from the Kiwis side Colin de Grandhomme with 148.76.
Top and Middle Order Analysis:
- The last game has changed the equations completely. India and New Zealand’s top-order look kind of similar but India has a slight advantage over there.
- When we come to the middle order, India has a clear upper hand over kiwis.
- Well, the bowlers tell a different story. The last game has been a nightmare for both sides.
- When we come to the Indian setup, Bumrah has a good Economy Rate of 7.35, and from the New Zealand setup, Santner has a decent Economy Rate of 8.4.
Click Here To Know The Live Score For India vs New Zealand.
IND vs NZ – This is a batting pitch, However, according to the latest trend teams are choosing to bowl first and trying to chase down the total. So, we can expect the same scenario here.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Eden Park will favor batsman and we can expect a decent score on the board. Interestingly, according to the ground stats, the touring sides have won more matches than the home side here.
In this stadium, the ball will come on to the bat nicely and batsman will enjoy the short boundaries and bowlers will have to struggle.
- Total Match Played At Venue: 21
- Batting First Won: 9
- Batting Second Won 9
- Avg. Score in 1st innings 203
HEAD TO HEAD:
Overall Matches: 12
- India Won: 4
- New Zealand Won: 8
- Draw: 0
- No-Result: 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India – Kl Rahul, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Mitchell Santner
Stats Mania – Venue:
- Name – Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Matches Played – 20
- Matches Won by Home Side – 7
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 13
- Matches Won by Neutral Side – 0
- Matches Tied – 0
- Matches with No Result – 0
- Highest Individual Innings – 105 M Guptill (2017-2018 New Zealand v Australia)
- Best Bowling – 5/18 T G Southee (2010-2011 New Zealand v Pakistan)
- Highest Team Innings – 245/5 Australia 2017-2018 v New Zealand
- Lowest Team Innings – 107 New Zealand 2016-2017 v South Africa
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 245/5 Australia 2017-2018 v New Zealand
- Average Runs per Wicket – 22.89
- Average Runs per Over – 8.64
- TV – Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD, Sky Sports
- Online– Hotstar, Jio TV, Airtel TV.
- Match Timings – 12:30 PM IST, 7:00 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | IND vs NZ:
The 2nd T20I between New Zealand and India is going to happen at the same venue. So, we can expect a run feast. Indian team is pretty good in both Top and Middle Orders. They are also the favorites to win this game and they have a well-balanced mix of players in all the departments. Clearly, India has an upper hand over Kiwis.
Click Here For Ind vs NZ Dream11 Predictions.