ABOUT THE MATCH
The 22nd fixture of Big Bash League (BBL) 2019-20 is all set to take place between Melbourne Stars and Melbourne Renegades at the MCG on January 4th.
Melbourne Stars are currently standing at the top of the table and have won 4 matches so far in the tournament. On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades are standing at the bottom of the table with 5 losses.
Whoever wins the toss will look to field first and chase down the target.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at MCG is a well-balanced wicket that gives assistance to both batsman and bowlers, seam as well as spin.
The conditions for the matchday look good. It will be bright and sunny and the temperatures could drop in the evenings.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades
Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Dan Christian, Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE STARS
Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Peter Handscomb (wk), Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane
MATCH PREVIEW | BBL 2019-20
- Melbourne Renegades are standing at the bottom of the table with 5 losses.
- They are still struggling to find a win since last year’s final.
- Tom Andrews has finally made it into the playing 11.
- And Harry Gurney is expected to join the squad against the Melbourne Stars.
- Renegades have played 5 matches so far in the season and they have lost all the 5 matches.
- Melbourne Stars are currently standing at the top of the table and they have won 4 matches so far in the tournament.
- Stars Skipper Maxwell is in good touch with the bat and has a strike rate of 191.04.
- And one of the key players to look after is Marcus Stoinis. He has scored the most runs for the Stars.
- On the bowling front, Adam Zampa has impressed this season with a good economy rate of 6.9.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Stars are in great form when compared to Renegades. So the Melbourne Stars have a clear edge over the Melbourne Renegades.
Click Here For Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.