ABOUT THE MATCH
The 22nd fixture of Big Bash League (BBL) 2019-20 is all set to take place between Melbourne Stars and Melbourne Renegades at the MCG on January 4th.
Melbourne Stars are currently standing at the top of the table and they have won 4 matches so far in the tournament. On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades are standing at the bottom of the table with 5 losses.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at MCG is a well-balanced wicket that gives assistance to both batsman and bowlers both seam and spin.
And the conditions for the matchday look good. It will be bright and sunny and the mostly temperatures can drop in the evenings.
MATCH PREVIEW | BBL 2019-20
- Melbourne Renegades are standing at the bottom of the table with 5 losses.
- They are still struggling to find a win since last year’s final.
- Tom Andrews has finally made it into the playing 11.
- And Harry Gurney is expected to join the squad against the Melbourne Stars.
- Renegades have played 5 matches so far in the season and they have lost all the 5 matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades
Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Dan Christian, Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney
- Melbourne Stars are currently standing at the top of the table and they have won 4 matches so far in the tournament.
- Stars Skipper Maxwell is in his prime form he is in good touch with the bat and has a strike rate of 191.04.
- And one of the key players to look after is Marcus Stoinis. He has scored the most runs for the Stars.
- And the bowler’s end Adam Zampa is has impressed this season with a good economy rate of 6.9.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE STARS
Marcus Stoinis, Nic Maddinson, Nick Larkin, Peter Handscomb (wk), Glenn Maxwell (c), Ben Dunk, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Clinton Hinchcliffe, Dale Steyn, Sandeep Lamichhane
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Aaron Finch
- Marcus Stoinis
- Sam Harper
- Kane Richardson (VC)
- Shaun Marsh
- Glenn Maxwell (C)
- Adam Zampa
- Ben Dunk
- Cameron Boyce
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Clinton Hinchcliffe
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*