ABOUT THE MATCH
The 15th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers on 29th December. The match is going to be hosted by Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 7:10 PM (local time).
This is the first head-to-head match for both the teams. Melbourne Renegades will be seeking their first win of the tournament when they meet Adelaide Strikers.
In the last season at this venue, 7 matches were played. out of which 4 matches were won by the side batting second, so as per this trend toss winning team will likely choose to bowl.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
In this stadium, no high scores were witnessed in the last season of BBL, so we can’t expect that there would be something in it for batting and bowling units.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey (c/wk), Jonathan Wells, Rashid Khan, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- Melbourne Renegades have made a change in the last match against Hobart Hurricanes, leaving Jack Wildermuth who was replaced by Marcus Harris, a specialist in Test matches.
- Tom Cooper went down the order the last time and his batting position was taken by Marcus Harris.
- In the match with Melbourne stars, in the place of Conway, they had Peter Siddle who got them a win.
- Siddle showed magic with his balling and registered his place in the team and is going to play against Melbourne Renegades.
- The Strikers are coming back to winning ways, so we don’t expect them to tinker with their current combination.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
The defending champions will be itching to open their account on the points table and will surely fancy their chances at this venue.