ABOUT THE MATCH
The 15th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers on 29th December. The match is going to be host by Docklands Stadium – Melbourne, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 7:10 PM (local time).
This is the first head to head match for both the teams. Melbourne Renegades will be seeking their first win of the tournament when they meet Adelaide Strikers.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
In this stadium, there is no witness of high scores in the last season of BBL so we can’t expect that something in it for batting and bowling units.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- Melbourne Renegades have made a small change in the last match against Hobart Hurricanes they left Jack Wildermuth his place was replaced by Marcus Harris who is a specialist in the test matches.
- Tom Cooper has pushed down the order last time and his batting position was taken by Marcus Harris.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF MELBOURNE RENEGADES
Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch (c), Shaun Marsh, Marcus Harris, Beau Webster, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney.
- Match with Melbourne stars Harry in the place of Conway they placed Peter Siddle and got a win.
- Latter showed magic with his balling and registered his place in the team and gonna play against Melbourne Renegades.
- The Strikers are coming on the back of a win and so we don’t expect them to tinker with their current combination.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Alex Carey (c/wk), Jonathan Wells, Rashid Khan, Cameron White, Cameron Valente, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar, Billy Stanlake.
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Aaron Finch (c)
- Shaun Marsh (VC)
- Jake Weatherald
- Jonathan Wells
- Daniel Christian
- Matthew Short
- Sam Harper
- Kane Richardson
- Peter Siddle
- Rashid Khan
- Billy Stanlake
Click here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*