ABOUT THE MATCH
Perth Scorchers and Sydney Sixers Women will face each other in the 47th match of WBBL 2019. The match is scheduled to play on November 23rd at Lilac Hill Park, Perth.
In the first encounter, Perth Scorchers won over Sydney Sixers by 52 runs. Nat Sciver’s 52 and Heather Graham’s unbeaten 25 off just 14 deliveries made a total of 152/5 winning score.
On the other hand, Sydney Sixers haven’t won a match from the last 3 fixtures and were placed fourth in the point table.
The Lilac Hill Park is a batting wicket and the toss winning team is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Lilac Hill Park favors batsmen and is likely to encourage big hitting.
The weather looks bright and sunny with a temperature of around 26-27 degrees Celsius and there is no chance of rain at all.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Georgia Redmayne, Natalie Sciver, Nicole Bolton, Heather Graham, Chloe Piparo, Jemma Barsby, Kim Garth, Taneale Peschel, Samantha Betts
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
Alyssa Healy, Hollie Armitage, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns/Jodie Hicks, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Lauren Smith, Maddy Darke, Sarah Aley, Hayley Silver-holmes, Stella Campbell
PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
- Perth Scorchers has won seven out of the eleven matches played so far and is placed third on the points table.
- Scorchers scored a 52-run win against Sydney Sixers in the last encounter.
- Amy Ellen Jones and Meg Lanning will be opening the innings followed by Georgia Redmayne and Natalie Sciver.
- Kim Garth, Heather Graham and Nicole Bolton will be the key bowlers.
SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
- Sydney Sixers with a defeat against Perth Scorchers were dropped down to the fourth position in the points table.
- After a 49-run win over Sydney Thunders, they failed to win the consecutive three matches of the league.
- They lost by 52 runs in the last match against Perth Scorchers.
- Alyssa Healy and Hollie Armitage will be opening the innings followed by Ashleigh Gardner and Marizanne Kapp in the batting order.
- Dane van Niekerk, Sarah Aley and Marizanne Kapp will keep the bowling part.
- E Burns might be replaced with Jodie Hicks due to her poor performance in the last matches.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Perth Scorchers are in good form and are likely to beat Sydney Sixers in this encounter.
Click here for Fantasy picks.