PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Lilac Hill Park favors batsmen and is likely to encourage big hitting.
The weather looks bright and sunny with a temperature of around 26-27 degrees Celsius and there is no chance of rain at all.
PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
- Perth Scorchers has won seven out of the eleven matches played so far and is placed third on the points table.
- Scorchers scored a 52-run win against Sydney Sixers in the last encounter.
- Amy Ellen Jones and Meg Lanning will be opening the innings followed by Georgia Redmayne and Natalie Sciver.
- Kim Garth, Heather Graham and Nicole Bolton will be the key bowlers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN
Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Georgia Redmayne, Natalie Sciver, Nicole Bolton, Heather Graham, Chloe Piparo, Jemma Barsby, Kim Garth, Taneale Peschel, Samantha Betts
SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
- Sydney Sixers with a defeat against Perth Scorchers were dropped down to the fourth position in the points table.
- After a 49-run win over Sydney Thunders, they failed to win the consecutive three matches of the league.
- They lost by 52 runs in the last match against Perth Scorchers.
- Alyssa Healy and Hollie Armitage will be opening the innings followed by Ashleigh Gardner and Marizanne Kapp in the batting order.
- Dane van Niekerk, Sarah Aley and Marizanne Kapp will keep the bowling part.
- E Burns might be replaced with Jodie Hicks due to her poor performance in the last matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN
Alyssa Healy, Hollie Armitage, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns/Jodie Hicks, Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Lauren Smith, Maddy Darke, Sarah Aley, Hayley Silver-holmes, Stella Campbell
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR PERTH SCORCHERS WOMEN VS SYDNEY SIXERS WOMEN 47th T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Amy Jones
- Alyssa Healy(VC)
- Meg Lanning(C)
- Chloe Piparo
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Natalie Sciver
- Heather Graham
- Kim Garth
- Marizanne Kapp
- Sarah Aley
- Lauren Smith
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*