ABOUT THE MATCH
Pakistan Women are set to score their final victory over Bangladesh Women on October 30 at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
The player of the match in both of Pakistan’s wins, Bismah Maroof, top-scored 34 in a low-scoring first game and then smashed a 70 from 50 balls in the last match.
Bangladesh team does have some positives to look upon though, including Jahanara Alam’s six wickets in both games and Rumana Ahmed’s half-century in the opening match.
Pakistan has batted first in both the matches and the hosts would presumably be quite happy to bat first again.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This wicket has something on offer for both batsmen and bowlers.
The temperature at Lahore will be in the mid-20 degrees Celsius when this game starts and might increase to 30 before the match gets over. Conditions are expected to be sunny and clear.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan Women
Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Umaima Sohail, Aliya Riaz, Iram Javed, Sana Mir, Diana Baig, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Sadia Iqbal, Anam Amin
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangladesh Women
Shamima Sultana (wk), Ayasha Rahman, Sanjida Islam, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed, Fargana Hoque, Jahanara Alam, Salma Khatun (c), Lata Mondal, Khadija Tul Kubra, Panna Ghosh
- Pakistan Women have already wrapped up the series, with Bismah Maroof top-scoring for the hosts in both games.
- Sana Mir replaced Kainat Imtiaz’s last time in Pakistan which is the only change from the first game.
- The hosts are likely to stick with the winning XI for their final encounter too.
- Pakistan has restricted Bangladesh to 112/7 in reply to 126/7 in the first game, while in the last match Maroof and Javeria Khan helped Pakistan put up a winning score of 167/3.
- Bangladesh has shown an improvement in the last match and is likely to retain its team.
- Only Rumana Ahmed scored well in the first, but her half-century and Jahanara Alam’s four wickets helped Bangladesh post 112/7 chasing 127 to win.
- Alam took two more wickets in the last match but needing 168 to win, Bangladesh could only reach 152/7.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Pakistan Women are good with their batting than Bangladesh and are likely to wrap up a 3-0 win in this series.
Click here to find out the Fantasy Picks.