PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This wicket has something on offer for both batsmen and bowlers.
The temperature at Lahore will be in the mid-20 degrees Celsius when this game starts and might increase to 30 before the match gets over. Conditions are expected to be sunny and clear.
- Pakistan Women have already wrapped up the series, with Bismah Maroof top-scoring for the hosts in both games.
- Sana Mir replaced Kainat Imtiaz’s last time in Pakistan which is the only change from the first game.
- The hosts are likely to stick with the winning XI for their final encounter too.
- Pakistan has restricted Bangladesh to 112/7 in reply to 126/7 in the first game, while in the last match Maroof and Javeria Khan helped Pakistan put up a winning score of 167/3.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan Women
Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (c), Umaima Sohail, Aliya Riaz, Iram Javed, Sana Mir, Diana Baig, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Sadia Iqbal, Anam Amin
- Bangladesh has shown an improvement in the last match and is likely to retain its team.
- Only Rumana Ahmed scored well in the first, but her half-century and Jahanara Alam’s four wickets helped Bangladesh post 112/7 chasing 127 to win.
- Alam took two more wickets in the last match but needing 168 to win, Bangladesh could only reach 152/7.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangladesh Women
Shamima Sultana (wk), Ayasha Rahman, Sanjida Islam, Nigar Sultana, Rumana Ahmed, Fargana Hoque, Jahanara Alam, Salma Khatun (c), Lata Mondal, Khadija Tul Kubra, Panna Ghosh
OUR DREAM11 FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Pakistan Women vs Bangladesh Women, 3rd T20 Bangladesh Tour of Pakistan 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Bismah Maroof (VC)
- Umaima Sohail
- Sanjida Islam
- Rumana Ahmed
- Javeria Khan
- Jahanara Alam (C)
- Aaliya Riaz
- Nigar Sultana
- Sadia Iqbal
- Anam Amin
- Diana Baig
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*