ABOUT THE MATCH| NEW ZEALAND VS INDIA
The fourth T20I match between New Zealand vs India is scheduled on January 31, 2020. The match will be played at Westpac Stadium, Wellington and the live telecast will begin from 08:00 AM (GMT) /12:30 PM IST
India is leading 3-0 in the five-match T20I series and registered their hat-trick wins against the New Zealand team. Now Indian team has an eye to complete the series with 5-0.
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI | NZ VS IND
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Colin de Grandhomme, Ross Taylor, Tim Seifert (wk), Mitchell Santner, Blair Tickner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA
Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Manish Pandey, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: NZ VS IND
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Here, we have analyzed their last 5 matches performances of top-order batmans of both the teams.
- Rohit Sharma is back into the form with a terrific knock of 65 runs in the 3rd T20 where he had hit 2 extraordinary sixes in the super over and lead the Indian team to the Victory. He has an average strike rate of 140.93 in his last 5 matches with an average of 33.2.
- Among all the top-order batsman Martin Guptill has an impressive strike rate of 182.67 and KL Rahul maintaining a good average of 47.8.
- Kane Williamson missed a well-deserved ton by just 5 runs in the last match.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| NZ VS IND
- Shreyas Iyer is being consistent for the Indian team, he has an impressive strike rate of 154.07 and has a good average of 31.4.
- From the Kiwis side, Ross Taylor’s strike rate has been impressive with 137 and has an average of 21.2.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Both India and New Zealand team look equal in the top-order with a lot of runs.
- And coming to the middle-order, when the tournament started – India had a bad middle order but as the tournament is progressing their middle order is getting stronger for every match.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | NZ VS IND
- Shardul Thakur picked 9 wickets in his last 5 T20 matches, he is one of the key bowlers for Team India.
- For the New Zealand team, the left-arm spinner Mitchell Santner took more wickets.
In the last match, New Zealand won the toss and decided to bowl first. They almost chased the target, so there will be more probability of a toss winning team to select bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Westpac Stadium will favor bowlers because of the bouncy pitch. It will also help batsmen in the early innings. We can expect 150+ runs from both teams. The condition’s for the match-day look bright and sunny. There will no rain predicted on the match-day.
- Total Match Played At Venue: 12
- Batting First Won: 5
- Batting Second Won: 7
- Avg. Score in 1st innings: 160
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- India: W W W W W
- New Zealand: L L L L L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
India – KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah
New Zealand – Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Mitchell Santner
STATS MANIA – VENUE:
- Name – Westpac Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Matches Played – 11
- Matches Won by Home Side – 8
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 3
- Matches Won by Neutral Side – 0
- Matches Tied – 0
- Matches with No Result – 0
- Highest Individual Innings – 84 T L Seifert (2018-2019 New Zealand v India)
- Best Bowling – 3/7 GD Elliott (2015-2016 New Zealand v Pakistan)
- Highest Team Innings – 219/6 (New Zealand 2018-2019 v India)
- Lowest Team Innings – 101 (Pakistan 2015-2016 v New Zealand)
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 163/6 (New Zealand 2013-2014 v West Indies)
- Average Runs per Wicket – 23.28
- Average Runs per Over – 8.02
TV – Star Sports 1/HD, Star Sports 2/HD, Sky Sports
Online– Hotstar, Jio TV, Airtel TV.
Match Timings – 08:00 AM GMT / 12:30 PM IST.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | NZ VS IND
India team is performing well in all the departments and showing their pure class and dominance over the opponents. Especially the top-order and middle-order is well equipped and the numbers in the above graphs speak it all. So team India has more winning chances in this match.