The Eliminator match of the BBL is scheduled between Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunders on January 30, 2020. The match is going to be held at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
- In the Wicketkeeping department, Mathew Wade top the chart with an average point of 72.3 in his last 5 matches and he costs 10.5 credits. He will be the first pick on our team.
- In the batting department, Alex hales will be the first and major pick, currently, he is in excellent form and he costs 10 Credits.
- 2nd pick will be U Khawaja with 9 Credits and he has been a key player for Thunders.
- 3rd pick will be A Ross with 8.5 credits and 4th and final pick will be M Wright with 8 Credits.
- Now comes to the main segment All-Rounders.
- D Short will be the first pick of the group he has been pretty consistent in his last 5 matches and as an average point of 85.6 and costs 11 credits.
- Chris Morris will be our second pick with average points of 56 and costs 9 Credits.
- First pick is S Boland with 8.5 Credits and he has been excellent so far in the season.
- 2nd pick will be N Ellis with 805 Credits and average points of 31, he had performed pretty good in his last 2 games.
- Last and final pick will be J Cook with 8 Credits. And he is one of the key players of Thunders.
PREVIEW FOR DREAM11 FANTASY
The teams of Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Thunders are facing each other for the third time in this BBL season. In the Hobart Hurricanes team, Matthew Wade, James Faulkner are the key players. Alex Hales, Daniel Sams are the key players for the Sydney Thunders team.
The conditions for the matchday look clear and the temperature will be around 38 degrees and according to the forecast there is no rainfall predicted for the match.
This pitch at Bellerive Oval, Hobart will help batsmen in the first innings and gradually it might slow down in the later stages.
Average first innings score: 175
INJURY AND AVAILABILITY NEWS:
No injury update from both the teams.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR HOBART HURRICANES
James Faulkner, Scott Boland, Clive Rose, George Bailey, Matthew Wade(c), David Miller, Ben McDermott (wk), D Arcy Short, Qais Ahmad, Macalister Wright, Nathan Ellis.
Bench: Jake Doran, Thomas Rogers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI FOR SYDNEY THUNDERS
Chris Morris, Gurinder Sandhu, Chris Tremain, Callum Ferguson (c), Usman Khawaja, Alex Hales, Jay Lenton (wk), Arjun Nair, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Alex Ross.
Bench: Nathan McAndrew, Liam Bowe
Matthew Wade batting well as an opener in the last 3 consecutive matches. D Arcy Short doing well as batsmen and also as a bowler. James Faulkner is the key bowler for the team.
Daniel Sams picked the highest number of wickets for the Thunders team. Usman Khawaja playing well as an opening batsman. Alex Hales also giving a good start to the team in every match.
CAPTAIN AND VICE-CAPTAIN SELECTION:
Captain options – Matthew Wade, Alex Hales
Vice-captain options– Daniel Sams, D Arcy Short
HERE IS THE DREAM 11 TEAM Of Hobart Hurricanes Vs Sydney Thunders:
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Alex Hales||D’Arcy Short||Matthew Wade||Jonathan Cook|
|Usman Khawaja||Chris Morris||N Ellis|
|Alex Ross||J Faulkner||S Boland|
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*
Click Here For Match Prediction.