The 4th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to kick-off between Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers on 8th December, 1:05 pm, at Aurora Stadium – Launceston. Here is Match Prediction For Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers.
Teams Preview – HBH vs SYS
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Hurricanes finished in 6th place last season, missing out on the play-offs on net-run-rate.
- Hurricanes will need to up their performance levels if they are to improve on last year’s finish.
- They have made some encouraging signings and should push Sydney Sixers all the way in this match.
Sydney Sixers :
- Sydney Sixers won their opening game of this BBL by 152 runs on Sunday.
- They will look to grab all the opportunities and gain dominance on the points table.
- Sydney Sixers are looking for their third successive BBL title.
- Sixers were straight out of the blocks on Sunday against Melbourne Stars. They already look like a team hard to stop.
The temperature decreases to 13° in the 2nd half of the match due to cloudy conditions.
Expect a surface that will provide lots of runs. Bowlers must be highly accurate if they want to be successful on this pitch. The skippers will choose to field first.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Matthew Wade (c) (wk), D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Harry Brook, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Riley Meredith, Scott Boland.
Sydney Sixers Predicted XI:
James Vince, Josh Philippe (wk), Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Tom Curran, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Chris Jordan, Steve O’Keefe.
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT HBH vs SYS?
In BBL, Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Sixers have faced 14 games against each other and Hobart Hurricanes has won 8 games, Sydney Sixers has won 5.
Match Prediction For Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the head-to-head count and players’ current form – The Hurricanes possess the overall advantage and have not lost against the Sixers since 2019. Sydney Sixers will be the favourites to win the match considering recent outings.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**