PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at WACA is hard and very suitable for batsmen.
Coming to the conditions for the day, clear skies and little humidity is expected and there’s no chance of rain for the day.
Perth Scorchers Women
- Samantha Betts replaced Emma King last time out.
- And the remainder of the team seems to be settled, so those three teams look to compete for the remaining spots.
- Scorchers have won 3 of their last 4 matches.
- After a victory against Melbourne Renegades and Adelaide Strikers, either side of a 20-run defeat to Melbourne Stars.
- Heather Graham’s all-round performance has earned a victory against Sydney Thunder last time out.
- And Amy Jones, Meg Lanning had been in fine batting form in the win against Adelaide Strikers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Perth Scorchers Women
Meg Lanning (c), Amy Jones (wk), Nat Sciver, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Redmayne, Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Kim Garth, Emma King, Jemma Barsby, Taneale Peschel
Sydney Thunder Women
- Rachel Trenaman returned last time out, while Tahlia Wilson made her Thunder debut. Rachael Haynes missed out with a foot infection, while teenager Phoebe Litchfield was sitting exams.
- Should Haynes be unavailable again, Wilson will continue up the order.
- Thunder has won 4 matches in a row.
- Most recently, Rachel Priest had a wonderful half-century and anchored the innings.
- They lost for the first time in five games, however, when they have played Perth Scorchers last time out. Chasing 152 to win, Tahlia Wilson hit 47* on debut but they finished on 144/6.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Thunder Women
Naomi Stalenberg, Rachel Priest, Tahlia Wilson, Alex Blackwell (c), Rachel Trenaman, Nida Dar, Hannah Darlington, Rene Farrell, Lisa Griffith, Shabnim Ismail, Samantha Bates
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women 30th Match ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Alex Blackwell (VC)
- Heather Graham (C)
- Rachel Priest
- Jemma Barsby
- Nicole Bolton
- Nat Sciver
- Amy Jones
- Rene Farrell
- Meg Lanning
- Hannah Darlington
- Samantha Bates
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*