PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch does give something to the best fast bowlers, but the big hitters will be rewarded for big shots with an even bounce.
Karnataka Tuskers have not won the toss in this tournament so they overdo this on rain-curtailed the Tuskers’ last match but there is none on the forecast for Thursday. It should be a perfect day for cricket.e. The norm is to field first.
- Ryan ten Doeschate returned to the team last time out, as did Nathan Rimmington, while Kesrick Williams available after West Indies’ series with Afghanistan started in place of England’s Pat Brown.
- The other players to drop out of 85 runs were Malinda Pushpakamura and Upul Tharanga. Having not been given the chance to bat, they may stick with that line-up.
- Karnataka Tuskers are still waiting for their first win since the opening game.
- hey were unable to defend 114/1 and then 110/3 with Johnson Charles and Hashim Amla in good batting form on both occasions in their second and third group games.
- And their bowling was expensive last time out too Maratha Arabians had posted 129/4 from their ten overs before the rain arrived and it would have been a tough chase had the weather not intervened.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Karnataka Tuskers
Johnson Charles, Evin Lewis, Hashim Amla (c), Ross Whiteley, Ryan ten Doeschate, Shafiqullah (wk), Ahmed Raza, Nathan Rimmington, Kesrick Williams, Sandeep Lamichhane, Shapoor Zadran
- Qalandars opted for an extra batsman last time out, as Laurie Evans came into the team, while Mujeeb Ur Rahman made his first appearance after arriving from Afghanistan’s T20i series win against West Indies. Seekkuge Prasanna and Samit Patel dropped out.
- Qalandars started with a tie against Team Abu Dhabi and then a stunning win against Northern Warriors when they bowled the defending champions out for 46.
- They have lost twice since however, posting just 60/4 against Maratha Arabians in their third game of T10 League and then coming up short despite Dawid Malan’s 49* and George Garton’s three wickets last time out. Needing 129 to beat Deccan Gladiators, they could only reach 104/2.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Qalandars
Tom Banton, Luke Ronchi (wk), Dawid Malan (c), Phil Salt, Jordan Clark, Chris Jordan, Laurie Evans, Sultan Ahmed, Lahiru Kumara, George Garton, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Karnataka Tuskers vs Qalandars T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Hashim Amla
- George Garton (C)
- Johnson Charles
- Chris Jordan (VC)
- Dawid Malan
- Lahiru Kumara
- Evin Lewis
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Philip Salt
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Tom Banton
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*