ABOUT THE MATCH
Maratha Arabians will take on Delhi Bulls in the T10 League 2019 at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium on November 21.
The Arabians won their final two games of the group stage with Chris Lynn superb batting form but the start of the super league washed away. Lynn and Adam Lyth hit half-centuries in the washed-out match against Karnataka Tuskers.
Meanwhile, Delhi Bulls won their opening game but later on, they are with two lost matches and a tie in between them.
The Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground is likely to give big hits and the team winning the toss would bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket ground is in favor of batsmen where it is likely to give fast hits to the batting team.
The weather is likely to be cloudy but there is no threat of rain as of in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Kusal Perera (wk), Muhammad Usman, Sherfane Rutherford, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Nabi, David Willey, Khary Pierre, Dushmantha Chameera, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Hazratullah Zazai, Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Dasun Shanaka, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
- Delhi Bulls won their first match with Eoin Morgan’s half-century against Deccan Gladiators.
- But later on, they lost to Karnataka Tuskers in the group stage match along with a tie against Bangla Tigers.
- They were defeated by Northern Warriors as they failed to chase 115 and fell by six-wicket.
- Khary Pierre replaced Adil Rashid and is likely to play at number three.
- Sherfane Rutherford and Mohammad Nabi joined the team in the last match.
- After facing a defeat in the opening match, Maratha Arabians made a comeback later in the league matches.
- They won against Qalandars with Mitchell McClenaghan and Lasith Malinga super bowling spills.
- Chris Lynn’s 91 off 30 helped them to win against Team Abu Dhabi.
- Maratha Arabian is likely to go with the same winning team to clash with Bulls.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Maratha Arabians have a strong batting team and are likely to win against Bulls in this super league match.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.